Engineering Maintenence Manager
Interim Engineering Maintenance Manager Food Production
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Possible permanent opportunity
We have an immediate vacancy for an Interim Engineering Maintenance Manager to work for our busy food manufacturing client based within the Derbyshire area.
Your role will be to:
* Ensure that all equipment and site are maintained to an agreed standard
* Management of site maintenance team
* Deliver maintenance engineering efficiency, liaise and support all on site departments
* Manage and implement all development and technical training for department
* Drive and improve the technical and behavioural skills of the maintenance team to create a world class maintenance department.
* Manage support and organise all external contractors.
* Ensure UK site has maintenance support 24/7
* Responsible for emergency response activity.
* Ensuring all tasks concerning maintenance, repair, revision and positioning of electrical and mechanical installations in the company are effectively and efficiently carried out.
* Provide on-going initiatives to improve site safety, quality, profit and site installations.
* Give technical support to all departments
* Control and management of all contracted services and legislative interaction.
* Continuous improvement and development of site planned maintenance scheme.
* Control and maintain budgeted expenditure and achievement of agreed improvement targets.
* Responsible for the achievement of all departmental KPIs and OOE targets (i.e. improve uptime)
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience within food or similar industry ideally including short shelf life products and a chilled supply chain.
* Expertise and training in automation and PLC control
* Expertise and training on safety regulations and definitions
* Ability to read, interpret and understand technical diagrams and manuals
* Five years experience as a manager or supervisor within a maintenance environment
* Experience of hands on maintenance activities
* Proven record in delivering change programs and team development.
* Proven budgetary management skills
* Relevant professional qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fabulous company with excellent opportunities for more information please forward your CV or call 01623 656303 NOW!
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Derby
Salary : £937.50 - £1125 p week
Date Advertised : 22 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.