Commercial Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Finance Manager OR Management Accountant to be given genuine autonomy and leadership. Achievement within this globally recognised player will be rewarded with a clearly defined career path and promotion.
PACKAGE DETAILS: £45,000, Car Allowance, Contributory Pension Plan, Private Health Insurance, Staff shop vouchers, 25 holidays plus statutory holidays, Free car parking.
This business is globally recognised as a major player within the FMCG market place. The business has successfully grown to multiple operations in the UK, America, Canada and Mexico. Employing 5,000 staff the business continues to evolve with expansion into new channels, new customers and new brands which have continued to win high profile industry related awards.
As a commercially minded Finance Manager working within this highly respected finance team, you will partner with business heads across UK and Europe to help translate robust financial information into workable business strategy. With an unrivalled commercial acumen you will carry out the following tasks:-
- Take full responsibility for the EU P&L from sales through to EBITDA.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts.
- Work closely with European Sales Director and the wider teams to manage sales accuracy across the EU region.
- Create detailed forecasts and commentary to ensure agreed business targets are achievable.
- Improve processes and work systems to increase reporting efficiencies.
- Manage, improve and implement product costing processes.
- Translate detailed financial information into tangible business scenarios to enable stakeholders to make quicker and more accurate business decisions.
- Work in an ever changing, fast paced, results driven environment.
Outside of the above requirements there will be an opportunity to be involved in high profile project work to support the growth of the business. This may be in the form of acquisition of new businesses and investigative assessment of their potential.
-Due to the nature of the role there will be a need for a small amount of European travel.
REQUIREMENTS: Commercial Finance Manager
Due to the commerciality of the role you will need common sense in abundance, the drive and determination to succeed and the foresight to create and capitalise on every opportunity. To be successful you need to have:-
- Post qualified accounting experience with qualifications in either CIMA or ACCA.
- A breadth understanding of both UK and US accounting regulations Inc. GAAP.
- Exemplary influencing and communication skills, supported by your outgoing personality.
- A high degree of integrity.
- Experience of handling FOREX issues and solutions.
- Ability to raise the bar and embrace change.
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to create clear PowerPoint communications.
- SAP knowledge an advantage.
PROSPECTS: Commercial Finance Manager
``A fantastic opportunity for a talented Finance Manager OR Management Accountant to be given genuine autonomy and leadership. Achievement within this globally recognised player will be rewarded with a clearly defined career path and promotion``
INTERESTED? Please email our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Commercial Finance Manager reference PM1211-59 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. [URL removed] Tel: 01604 758857
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Northampton, Loughbororugh, Swadlincote, Burton-on-Trent
Salary : £45,000
Date Advertised : 28 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.