Development Engineer - Automation Systems
£30 - £35k Basic
Location - Leicestershire
A power house in the Engineering sector who manufacture special purpose machinery for the automotive, medical, food and beverage sector is actively looking to recruit a Development Engineer. With an impressive order book they are course to achieve double digit growth this year. They are currently seeing a surge in demand for their products, in order to cater for this growing demand they need to increase headcount.
- Responsible for making sure the final product adheres to the initial specification
- Identifying any faults this could be electrical and mechanical or software issues
- Problem solving and the ability to delegate and issues
- Documentation and reporting on findings
- Root cause analysis
The ideal Development Engineer will have the following:
- Automation background from a special purpose machinery environment - Assembly Machines, Packaging machines, Robotic machinery
- A maintenance engineer looking to take a step up
- Problem solver
- Mechanical, Electrical and PLC fault finding skills
- Qualification in Electrical/Electronic engineering
Working for a leading manufacturing organisation, you will have stability and security. They will invest time in training you and you will be rewarded generously.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Leicester, Northampton, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Derby, Nottingham
Salary : £30k - 35k per year
Date Advertised : 10 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.